Friday 19 August 2011

First project from my new room!


Hi there, 
Well after a long time of no crafting, I have now broken the drought with my first project out of my new craft room.  It is so cute and I am so happy with the result. 
My little ice cream cone pin cushion, topped with blueberry ice cream and sprinkles.


The recipe comes from Quilts and more magazine, Summer 2011 issue.  I had to make it, it contains some of my favourite things, Ice cream, purple and sewing. 

Yay! after all that time my sewing machine still works! and I even remember how to use it.


3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rachael .This looks yummy ..best kind of icecream ..doesn't drip!!
Cone looks great Love the overflowing icecream .
Thanks for sharing
Congrats on moving into your new craft room and first project from it .

hugs Shirley-anne

Michelle said...

Hey Rach this looks amazing!! Love the way the cone looks, colour is so realistic.

Michelle :o)

Heather said...

Hi Rachael, that is very cute. Looks good enough to eat! YUM :)