Sunday 5 January 2014

A new year, a new challange

Hi there and happy new year!

Long time, no posts.  Nothing new about that!  (Sorry)  This year though, I have accepted a new challenge that came in the form of an opportunity to be involved in the Make it Monday design team on my sister's blog "Pink Paper Paradise" 

I now have to get organised, get my time sorted and start posting once a week.... Can I do it?  I hope so.  My first card is using the Digi stamp "New years resolutions" from "Time for Tea Designs".  I have never used a digi stamp before and found it to be easy and a big plus is that you can make it any size you want.  I thought the New years resolutions image would be a perfect start for this new adventure.  So here is my card, hope you like it.

 

A fairly simple start, the image is coloured using water colour pencils and the dress has been cut out and laid over a piece of scrap-booking paper, then embellished with glue and glitter to try and look like fire works. 

Till next time :)

New Years Resolutions

Pink Paper Paradise



No comments: